- Posted 05 February 2024
- LocationSt Albans
- Discipline Cloud & DevOps
- Contact NameAaron Simpson
JOB TITLE: 2nd Line Engineer
30 days holiday & a very generous pension scheme.
Amazing opportunity to join an amazing organisation within the Education sector. If you bring enthusiasm, proven technical expertise, and thrive in a fast-paced setting, consider this opportunity. Strong communication skills are essential for providing high-level support to both curriculum and administrative users, contributing to the maintenance of computer network system.
Based in St Albans, this full-time position demands flexibility and occasional out-of-hours work.
- Provide 2nd line support for all areas of IT Services
- Assist on Hardware & Software troubleshooting.
- Working on a Microsoft tech stack including Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint.
- Support on Servers & Networks
- Previous experience in a 2nd Line support position.
- Experience of Microsoft, O365, Active Directory & SharePoint
- Experience working collaboratively within a team.
If you are interested in the 2nd Line Engineer role, please send an application detailing proof of the above or contact Aaron Simpson in our office.
C4S Search connect future tech talent with leading deep tech, bio tech & clean tech organisations and we are always keen to hear from IT Technicians, Network Managers, IT Managers & IT Directors or those who work in the tech industry.