- Posted 25 July 2022
- Discipline C4S Roles
- Contact NameAmy Futcher
GRADUATE DELIVERY CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire
PACKAGE: Competitive Salary | market leading, uncapped commission | Unlimited Holiday | Flexible Working | Hybrid Working | Bespoke Training | Transparent Progression into Management | Quarterly Supper Club | Annual Top Performers Trip | Enhanced Parental Leave
WAY OF WORKING: Full Time, Hybrid, Flexible
C4S Search is a place where awesome people find incredible people and place them with some of the coolest tech companies.
Part of the Francis and Francis Group, C4S Search is part of the world’s first talent group that offer embedded and search in deep tech, clean tech and bio tech.
Founded in 2012, C4S Search is an award-winning expert at providing innovative, niche recruitment and talent solutions. We specialise in sourcing contract and permanent talent for the Tech sector. We are passionate about helping solve the world’s biggest problems, partnering with awesome companies and helping them grow.
To support our own growth, we are looking for Graduate Delivery Consultants to join our well-established team. Our Graduate Delivery Consultants are enthusiastic, driven and have a desire to succeed. We are looking for high achievers who are looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial reward as well as personal and career development and growth?
- You will enjoy and be motivated by finding brilliant people awesome new career opportunities!
- Naturally driven and inquisitive, you will develop incredible relationships with client partners and candidates and match people’s experience and needs with partners’ roles and company culture most effectively.
- You will have autonomy to develop and nurture these relationships, while being expertly supported by an experienced team and management, as well as developing your own industry skills though our award-winning training programme. ??
- Generating and developing new business will be key to your success and the growth of your desk, your own mini (or mighty!) business!
- Ultimately, you will focus on quality not quantity in everything you do - finding the best talent, being innovative in your methods, liaising with client partners in the best possible way, and being a key part of the C4S team.
- Utilising incredible listening and questioning skills to ascertain the nuances of the roles you are working and understand exactly what our client partners need.
- Building and developing a network of talented individuals in your market, becoming the specialist that talented individuals turn to for career progression.
- Communicating via phone, email & video with a broad range of talented individuals within the market.
- Challenging the "status quo" - are recruiters and client partners looking for the right credentials? Could they be more flexible? Can you advise on improvements?
- Owning the collation and management of candidate records via job boards, LinkedIn, innovative sourcing methods, CRM systems & other software/ tools.
- Advising candidates on how best to portray themselves in the market, in terms of CV creation, interview techniques and career focus
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- You’ll need to live and breathe our Values (+Attitude, Accountability, Activity, Awesome)
- You will be a natural "people-person" and confident to ask leading questions that help to build relationships beyond the "norm".
- Motivated by helping others, you will be empathetic, detailed and dedicated to supporting your candidates and fellow team members.
- You will be resourceful & resilient, with the ability to analyse and improve your methods if they are not achieving the results you would like.
- An entrepreneurial outlook, which helps you to seek new opportunities to help people into work and create sales leads, is a prerequisite.