- Posted 22 July 2022
- Discipline Business Transformation & Operations
- Contact NameLisa Franklin
JOB TITLE: HR Generalist
LOCATION: Manchester OR Aberdeen (Badentoy)
PACKAGE: Up to £33,000
WAY OF WORKING: 12 month contract. Full time. Monday - Friday.
C4S Search are currently working with a client who provide oilfield equipment. The company were founded in 1862 and are looking to expand their team.
- Provide day-to-day HR Employee Relations support and act as first point of contact for all HR queries
- Support the HR Team with development/implementation of KPI’s/Business Plan
- Work closely with HR Team across the business to monitor, review and update all policies & procedures and documentation in line with Standards, current legislation, and best practice
- Educate and support Management on HR Processes, policies & procedures e.g., absence management
- Conduct Employee Relations in conjunction with Management in line with policies & Procedures
- Understand the boundaries/policies & procedures and escalate any Risks to HR Business Partner
- Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Ensure HR matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Employment Law knowledge with ability to review and write policies
- Capability of Training Managers on all our policies and processes.
If you are interested in the role please contact Lisa Franklin on 07384540013 or Lisa.Franklin@c4s-search.co.uk
C4S Search connect future engineering talent with leading engineering business and are always keen to hear from Engineers from all backgrounds.