- Posted 21 July 2022
- Discipline C4S Roles
- Contact NameAmy Futcher
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire
PACKAGE: Competitive Salary | up to 30% commission plus % of team billings | Unlimited Holiday | Flexible Working | Hybrid Working | Bespoke Training | Transparent Progression into Senior Leadership | Quarterly Supper Club | Annual Top Performers Trip | Enhanced Parental Leave
WAY OF WORKING: Full Time, Hybrid, Flexible
C4S Search is a place where awesome people find incredible people and place them with some of the coolest tech companies.
Part of the Francis and Francis Group, C4S Search is part of the world’s first talent group that offer embedded and search in deep tech, clean tech and bio tech.
Founded in 2012, C4S Search is an award-winning expert at providing innovative, niche recruitment and talent solutions. We specialise in sourcing contract and permanent talent for the Tech sector. We are passionate about helping solve the world’s biggest problems, partnering with awesome companies and helping them grow.
To support our own growth, we are looking for Senior Consultants to join our well-established team. Our Consultants are enthusiastic, driven and have a desire to succeed. We are looking for high achievers who are looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial reward as well as personal and career development and growth.
- Setting standards – you’ll lead from the front with your successful recruitment actions and placements, showing others ‘the best of the best’ and encouraging others to follow your lead.
- Raising the bar in activity, outcomes and setting new all-time highs for the team and others to follow.
- Winning new recruitment clients and managing, growing, and expanding existing client relationships, maximising cross-sell and repeat business, and creating new opportunities for retained, exclusive work or programmes of work.
- Helping the senior team and others to identify and secure new colleagues to join the C4S family; being part of the interview and selection process.
- Training, onboarding, and accelerating careers for team members; setting objectives and providing feedback – good and supportive – to accelerate careers and achieve business goals.
- Financially astute and able to plan, you effectively understand and manage pipelines of work and actively influence team members to deliver work now to influence future outcomes.
- Contributing actively to the ‘culture agenda’ where we all want the business to be the best it can be for a positive, fun, high performing, and progressive culture.
- You’ll need to live and breathe our Values (+Attitude, Accountability, Activity, Awesome)
- You will be able to talk fluently about your previous experience, in either a recruitment role or that which brings directly transferable skills.
- Your desire to have complete control over your earning potential will be evident.
- You’ll need to live and breathe the C4S Values (+Attitude, Accountability, Activity, Awesome).
- You will be a natural “people-person” and confident asking leading questions that help to build relationships beyond the “norm”.
- Motivated by helping others, you will be empathetic, detailed, and dedicated to supporting your candidates and fellow team members.
- You will be resourceful & resilient, with the ability to analyse and improve your methods if they are not achieving the results you would like.
- An entrepreneurial outlook, which helps you to seek new business opportunities is a prerequisite.
- You will be a true cultural ambassador who embodies everything that makes C4S incredible and supports our future success!