- Posted 10 October 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Technology
- Contact NameShona Hargreave
JOB TITLE: Senior Electronics Engineer
PACKAGE: Up to £60,500.00
WAY OF WORKING: Permanent, Full Time
THE BUSINESS: A market leading electronics manufacturing company leading the way in navigation technology.
The role is responsible for all aspects of product design from feasibility to production, including digital and analogue circuits, and microprocessor circuits and software.
The role will consist of:
- Develop complex hardware for existing and new products, covering the full product life cycle
- Design mechanical parts for products, including frames and housings, and for product testing equipment.
- Install, use and maintain tools and technologies such as PCB design tools and software development environments.
- Identify opportunities, develop proposals and make plans for new products and improving existing products.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Good experience and knowledge of schematic capture, PCB design and layout for complex systems
- Some embedded C/C++ experience in real time systems (willing to accept lower Hardware experience for high level of firmware experience)
- Good experience in testing and debugging real-time systems
- Able to analyse and understand complex problems and their underlying cause-effect structure and develop solutions which achieve technical and business needs.
If you are interested in the role please contact Tariq Stone on 07771151319 or email email@example.com
C4S Search connect future talent to leading businesses and are regularly recruiting. Don’t be afraid to drop me a call or an email if you want to secure your perfect role!