- Posted 09 September 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Business Transformation & Operations
- Contact NameLisa Franklin
JOB TITLE: Industrial Project Leader
PACKAGE: £35,000 - £45,000
WAY OF WORKING: Office Based, Permanent, Full Time Role.
THE BUSINESS: A world leading company in aircraft landing and braking systems.
You will work in a project role within an industrial engineering team and report to the industrial project manager. You will be responsible and accountable for various size industrial projects.
These projects can be local or global and they can cover different areas of knowledge: software deployment, new asset implementation, industrialisation of new components, etc.
Focus will be to lead industrialisations in case of change in design, new product introduction, or industrial transfers.
Working either on your own or with cross-functional teams, you will manage the whole project and will deliver on time, on scope and on budget. You will be reporting to the industrial project manager but expected to give status updates and reports to teams and managers across the business.
Comfortable in a production environment, you will be given good autonomy as well as the chance to improve the project management toolset used on site and thanks to your project culture.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing processes: machining, assembly, special processes
- Excellent knowledge of project management processes (APM, PMI, Prince2, etc.)
- Previous experience in automotive or aerospace industries
- Good knowledge of industrialisation processes in an aerospace environment.
- Experience with APQP methodology including tools such as PFMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, and control plans
- Lean experience (Green Belt / Black belt) preferable
- Basic knowledge of SAP is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in production and cross-functional environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Capacity to identify blocking points and put corrective actions in place
- Able to deliver content and manage stakeholders to all levels of the business, from shop floor to vice presidents.
If you are interested in the role please contact Lisa Franklin on 07384540013 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
C4S Search connect future engineering talent with leading engineering business and are always keen to hear from engineers from all back grounds.