- Posted 21 July 2022
- Discipline C4S Roles
- Contact NameAmy Futcher
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire
PACKAGE: Competitive Salary | up to 30% commission, uncapped | Unlimited Holiday | Flexible Working | Hybrid Working | Bespoke Training | Transparent Progression into Senior Leadership | Quarterly Supper Club | Annual Top Performers Trip | Enhanced Parental Leave
WAY OF WORKING: Full Time, Hybrid, Flexible
C4S Search is a place where awesome people find incredible people and place them with some of the coolest tech companies.
Part of the Francis and Francis Group, C4S Search is part of the world’s first talent group that offer embedded and search in deep tech, clean tech, and bio tech.
Founded in 2012, C4S Search is an award-winning expert at providing innovative, niche recruitment and talent solutions. We specialise in sourcing contract and permanent talent for the Tech sector. We are passionate about helping solve the world’s biggest problems, partnering with awesome companies and helping them grow.
To support our own growth, we are looking for Senior Consultants to join our well-established team. Our Consultants are enthusiastic, driven and have a desire to succeed. We are looking for high achievers who are looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial reward as well as personal and career development and growth.
- Build and manage a permanent/contract desk and effectively grow your own business unit within C4S Search
- Be accountable for your personal financial budget and communicate future business pipeline to the management team
- Identify new business opportunities through an effective business development strategy to grow sales revenue within your technical market
- Generate quality business leads to create a pipeline of future business opportunities within your market
- Provide excellent customer service to both candidates and clients with an emphasis on establishing long-lasting business relationships
- End-to-end recruitment activities, including all candidate & account management
- Become a true expert in your technical market, immersing yourself in relevant technologies, trends, projects, and industry updates
- Attend, host and facilitate relevant networking events to develop your expertise and build professional business relationships
- Lead by example; showcase the desired behaviours to deliver exceptional results
- Support the leadership team to develop a strong sales culture
- You will be able to talk fluently about your previous experience within a 360-degree recruitment role
- Your desire to have complete control over your earning potential will be evident
- You’ll need to live and breathe the C4S Values (+Attitude, Accountability, Activity, Awesome)
- You will be a natural “people-person” and confident asking leading questions that help to build relationships beyond the “norm”
- An entrepreneurial outlook, which helps you to seek new business opportunities is a prerequisite
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Engaging and enthusiastic individuals with outstanding communication skills
- Resilient individuals with experience working in challenging environments
- Top Achievers - we need people that will not settle for second best and have examples where they have excelled in a recruitment environment