- Posted 21 July 2022
- Discipline Business Transformation & Operations
- Contact NameCharlotte Berry
JOB TITLE: PRODUCT AND CONTENT MANAGER
PACKAGE: £24K- 29 days A/L plus bank holidays, excellent learning and development opportunities, Life Assurance x4
WAY OF WORKING: Remote and Hybrid working available
- Working for a well-established, Global Charity
- The role has come about due to continued company expansion
- Manage and track all ongoing work while coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to develop new functionality, make bug corrections, and improve the website.
- Management of the website on a day-to-day basis to guarantee that needs for website development are accurately gathered, prioritised, and fulfilled on schedule.
- With the assistance of your teammates on the Digital team, take the lead on user acceptance testing to verify new development work and problem fixes on the website.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience in digital analytics and reporting on performance.
- Experience of HTML for troubleshooting.
- Good experience of SEO
If you are interested in the role please contact Charlotte Berry on 07780452308 or email email@example.com
C4S Search connect future IT talent with leading IT business and are always keen to hear from Software Engineers, IT Support Engineers, Data Engineers, IT Project Managers, DevOps Engineers and Cybersecurity professionals to what you are looking for.