- Posted 10 March 2023
- Discipline Data
- Contact NameJosh Dibble
Job: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Remote (Within a commutable distance to Cambridgeshire)
Package: Up to £43,250
Ways of working: FULLY REMOTE - Meetings in the office when required
Are you a data-driven individual with a passion for business intelligence and Power BI? C4S Search are proud to be partnered with a forward-thinking Company who are really making a positive impact on the community. They are seeking a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Business Insights team on its mission to centralise and expand performance reporting. The goal of this role is to further develop, update, and maintain the organization's suite of Power BI reports and dashboards, offering a comprehensive view of performance across various disciplines, including finance reporting and tenancy management.
Ideally, this candidate will have prior experience in data visualization and ETL processes using Power BI, as well as strong project management and business partnering skills. They should have the ability to see the story behind the numbers and effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience. A solid understanding of SQL would be an added bonus.
This role is home based with the requirement to attend the Cambridgeshire Head Office as required for meetings. There also is an occasional requirement to work outside of office hours.
- Develop and maintain the organization's suite of Power BI reports and dashboards, offering a comprehensive view of performance across various disciplines, including finance reporting and tenancy management.
- Provide analytical review of outputs, draw upon insight data sources and support with Managers and Directors in developing service planning, assessment, business transformation and assurance information.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of quality data within application databases.
- Liaise with operational teams to develop and advise on business processes to ensure accuracy and quality of data.
- Support the development and implementation of an integrated approach to dashboard performance reporting.
Knowledge and Experience (Essential):
- Knowledge and experience of implementing performance management and business insight applications into complex operating environments.
- Experience of developing business intelligence solutions, including data visualizations in Power BI or comparable Business Intelligence applications.
- Knowledge and experience of using data visualization tools.
- Demonstrable track record of improving corporate intelligence and delivering results.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques to measure results and show key trends.
- Expertise in SQL scripting to extract data from corporate systems.
- Experience in Power BI administration.
- Experience in finance reporting/budget monitoring.
- Knowledge of data modelling using SQL and/or PowerQuery (M) queries using a variety of data sources.
- DAX knowledge and data visualization skills to build Power BI reports, dashboards and Apps.
- Ability to interpret relevant information, analyse complex data, and come to well-informed conclusions.
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and synthesize data using different sources to create customer-led, data-driven reports and high-impact presentations.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in written form with colleagues at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with, influence and negotiate with senior employees and managers in order to affect change and where appropriate challenge constructively.
- Ability to analyse user and business needs.
- Ability to advise managers and directors, as well as manage projects from inception to post-implementation review.
- Ability to work under pressure to challenging timelines whilst demonstrating the ability to prioritize and communicate those priorities appropriately.
- Ability to create and support a learning culture for the organization.
If this position sounds like it could be of interest, please don't hesitate to give me a call to discuss further on: 07799417292 or Email on: Josh.Dibble@C4S-Search.co.uk