- Posted 25 July 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Cloud & DevOps
- Contact NameSean Marsland
JOB TITLE: SECURITY OFFICER
WAY OF WORKING: Hybrid
C4S Search are partnered up with a leading UK housebuilder to find an IT Security Professional who will head up the creation and delivery of security to the company through user awareness, risk management, and technological aptitude.
- When analysing risks, vulnerabilities, effects, and chance of breach, use a threat-based risk strategy to apply controls.
- Testing and analysing assets for potential security dangers in order to identify threats and decide on the best security measures.
- To assuage as many potential dangers as feasible, conducting risk assessment, security testing, and creating countermeasures; then gathering and delivering reports on the test results.
- Responsible for both information and cyber security, collaborating with partners and the company to identify risks, offer solutions, and create backup plans in case of a breach
Your Key Skills
- Proficiency in conducting risk analyses of internal and external systems as well as external service providers
- Expert at creating, putting into place, and maintaining risk/compliance/security practises, policies, plans, and systems to address all potential threats.
- knowledge of security monitoring tools like Syslog and SIEM, as well as experience in their design, deployment, and use
- Experience supporting the achievement and maintenance of any industry-recognized information security standards, such as Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
If you are interested in the role please contact Sean Marsland on 07876821989 or email email@example.com
C4S Search connect future engineering talent with leading IT business and are always keen to hear from IT Security Professionals to what you are looking for.