- Posted 21 July 2022
- Discipline C4S Roles
- Contact NameAmy Futcher
SENIOR DELIVERY CONSULTANT
LOCATION: Swindon, Wiltshire
PACKAGE: Competitive Salary | Market Leading, Uncapped Commission | Above Target Bonus | Unlimited Holiday | Flexible Working | Hybrid Working | Bespoke Training | Transparent Progression into Senior Leadership | Quarterly Supper Club | Annual Top Performers Trip | Enhanced Parental Leave
WAY OF WORKING: Full or Part Time, Hybrid, Flexible
C4S Search is a place where awesome people find incredible people and place them with some of the coolest tech companies.
Part of the Francis and Francis Group, C4S Search is part of the world’s first talent group that offer embedded and search in deep tech, clean tech and bio tech.
Founded in 2012, C4S Search is an award-winning expert at providing innovative, niche recruitment and talent solutions. We specialise in sourcing contract and permanent talent for the Tech sector. We are passionate about helping solve the world’s biggest problems, partnering with awesome companies and helping them grow.
To support our own growth, we are looking for Senior Consultants to join our well-established team. Our Consultants are enthusiastic, driven and have a desire to succeed. We are looking for high achievers who are looking for a career where hard work is rewarded by substantial financial reward as well as personal and career development and growth.
- You will enjoy and be motivated by finding brilliant people awesome new career opportunities!
- Naturally driven and inquisitive, you will develop incredible relationships with client partners and candidates and match people’s experience and needs with partners’ roles and company culture most effectively.
- You will have autonomy to develop and nurture these relationships, while being expertly supported by an experienced team and management, as well as developing your own industry skills though our award-winning training programme.
- Generating and developing new business will be key to your success and the growth of your desk, your own mini (or mighty!) business!
- Ultimately, you will focus on quality not quantity in everything you do – finding the best talent, being innovative in your methods, liaising with client partners in the best possible way, and being a key part of the C4S team.
- Identifying, building, and managing a permanent/contract desk and effectively building your own business unit within C4S Search.
- Utilising our network and market knowledge to identify new business opportunities within your market.
- Taking responsibility for building and effectively communicating business pipeline.
- Generating and chasing leads to create a pipeline of future business opportunities.
- Providing excellent customer service to both candidates and client partners.
- Growing new business sales revenue within your technical market.
- Building and developing a network of talented individuals in your market, becoming the specialist that talented individuals turn to for career progression.
- Immersing yourself in your market through effective research and becoming a true expert encompassing relevant technologies, trends, projects, industry updates and company recruitment needs.
- Challenging the “status quo” – are client partners looking for the right credentials? Could they be more flexible? Can you advise on improvements?
- Attending and facilitating networking events to build relationships and improve your understanding of the market.
- Advising candidates on how best to portray themselves in the market, in terms of CV creation, interview techniques and career focus.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- You will be able to talk fluently about your previous experience, in either a recruitment role or that which brings directly transferable skills.
- Your desire to have complete control over your earning potential will be evident.
- You’ll need to live and breathe the C4S Values (+Attitude, Accountability, Activity, Awesome).
- You will be a natural “people-person” and confident asking leading questions that help to build relationships beyond the “norm”.
- Motivated by helping others, you will be empathetic, detailed, and dedicated to supporting your candidates and fellow team members.
- You will be resourceful & resilient, with the ability to analyse and improve your methods if they are not achieving the results you would like.
- An entrepreneurial outlook, which helps you to seek new business opportunities is a prerequisite.
- You will be a true cultural ambassador who embodies everything that makes C4S incredible and supports our future success!
If you are interested in the role, please contact Amy Futcher on 07467 820574 or email email@example.com