- Posted 20 July 2022
- Discipline Software
- Contact NameChris Norris
JOB TITLE: Senior .NET developer
PACKAGE: £60000 depending on experience
WAY OF WORKING: Almost fully remote, 2 days a month in office
Market leading software development house, providing a range of front and back-office software solutions to both the private and public sectors. With an existing client portfolio that includes a number of high-profile household names.
You will be joining a motivated and forward-thinking development team that have enjoyed working on exciting projects with latest technologies which included iOS and biometric developments that are now in use at every event at the 3 Arena Dublin. Other recent projects have included NHS based patient meal ordering via bedside entertainment systems and iPads.
THE SENIOR .NET DEVELOPER OPPORUTNTIY
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Learn and understand the companies software products then deliver to clients’ needs
- Work in a collaborative team
- Problem solving and imputing solutions to overcome issues within the software development life cycle
- Agile development environment
- Design patterns
- Mobile Apps (iOS, Android, Windows) using Xamarin tools
- Web development using ASP.NET and Angular
- Working with EPOS Hardware and peripherals
- R&D Projects
If you are interested in the Senior .NET Developer role, please send an application detailing proof of the above or contact Christopher Norris in our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
C4S Search connect future tech talent with leading deep tech, bio tech & clean tech organisations and we are always keen to hear from Software Developers or those who work in the tech industry.