- Posted 09 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Business Transformation & Operations
- Contact NameJosh Hunt
JOB TITLE: Business Response Manager
LOCATION: MILTON KEYNES
WAY OF WORKING: 4 days on 4 days off - 12 hour shifts
The company are a world wide Fintech company
THE BUSINESS RESPONSE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY:
- As the main point of contact, manage the business response to incidents.
- Take charge of responding to all incidents, regardless of their severity.
- Work with stakeholders across business units, functions, technology, and Centres of Excellence to initiate and oversee the agreed-upon response plan and activities.
- Evaluate the impact of incidents, ensuring that the Incident and Crisis Management process is adhered to, and report within the agreed-upon timetable, confirming potential severity.
- Continuously review the approach and take necessary measures as the situation unfolds to ensure a comprehensive response.
- Provide valuable inputs to the post-incident review process.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Possess demonstrated expertise in managing business response, event, and incident management, with the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Possess exceptional stakeholder management skills, including the ability to challenge constructively and influence stakeholders across all divisions and manage complex situations.
- Have a proven track record as a problem solver.
- Demonstrate a general understanding of Information Technology.
- Possess a good understanding products, services, policies, procedures, and organizational structure.
- Possess strong analytical and presentation skills.
If you are interested in the BUSINESS RESPONSE MANAGER role, please send an application detailing proof of the above or contact Josh Hunt in our office.
C4S Search connect future tech talent with leading deep tech, bio tech & clean tech organisations and we are always keen to hear from TECH Candidates or those who work in the tech industry.