- Posted 15 July 2022
- Discipline Cloud & DevOps
- Contact NameSean Marsland
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you have a background in supporting IT Infrastructure?
Do you want a new exciting challenge working as an IT Technician?
Job type: Permanent, full time on site
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £23k- £29k
Your new role
The IT Infrastructure Technician will be…
- Supporting classroom infrastructure and networks
- Desktop and Application Support
- Server and Network support
- Configuration and Installation
- Maintenance and Security
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful within this IT Infrastructure Technician role, you will have skills and experience with:
- At least 1 yrs experience working in IT Technician/infrastructure environment
- Maintaining school infrastructures
- Core networking concepts (DHCP/DNS/TCP/IP)
- Self-motivated attitude, great communication skills and ability to work within a individually team
- Will be subject to DBS checks
If you are interested in this exciting role, click 'applynow’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this isn’t quite the right job for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion of your career. Lets find your new adventure!
C4S Search is an award-winning talent acquisition business for the supply of permanent and contract workers across Technology and Engineering sectors.