- Posted 03 March 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Cloud & DevOps
- Contact NameMillie Hackeborn
JOB TITLE: DevOps Egnineer
PACKAGE: Up to £85,000
WAY OF WORKING: Full time
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to ensure dependable, scalable, and sustainable infrastructure for deploying software products and analysis pipelines. As part of a cross-functional team, you will design the infrastructure for analysing high-throughput Next-Generation Sequencing data using proprietary technology. The infrastructure you develop will be fundamental to internal R&D and serve as a basis for the software components of commercial products.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
- Experience with GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Experience with cloud configuration tools
- Proficient in Unix based operating systems associated with technologies and data management tools.
- Experience with CI-CD tools such as Jenkins or GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of ECS, Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform or Ansible.
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate complex topics appropriately to an array of different backgrounds and audiences.
- Experience with HPC systems
- Experience working with biological data.
- Experience with Python programming/scripting
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL databases
If you are interested in the role, please contact Millie Hackeborn on 07771620958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
C4S Search connect future IT talent with leading technical business and are always keen to hear from DevOps Engineers to what you are looking for.