- Posted 09 September 2022
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Business Transformation & Operations
- Contact NameLisa Franklin
JOB TITLE: Shop Floor Planner
PACKAGE: Salary between £30,000 - £35,000
WAY OF WORKING: Permanent, Full Time Role. Monday – Friday.
- A worldwide company, who produce landing systems for the aerospace sector. Their mission is to contribute to safer and more sustainable aviation.
- Establish the detailed schedules to meet the Master Production Schedule
- Participate to the weekly MPS meetings and support the shop commitments.
- Reflect in the ERP system the Shop schedules in conjunction with the MPS team.
- Revise plans and schedules when necessary to take into consideration unforeseen changes.
- Closely monitor the production, identify the issues or risks affecting the deliveries to customer and expedite when necessary.
- Contribute to building a recovery plan when required and communicate on new proposed schedules.
- Run Load & Capacity analysis for the shop on the short term.
- To analyse the MRP output and manage the Work Orders
- Review and action work order reschedule messages based on MRP recommendations and shop capacity.
- Be responsible for the complete Production Order Life Cycle, from conversion to technical completion.
- Update production orders by coordinating methods changes.
- Maintain the production schedules in the ERP system in line with realistic plans.
- Prepare and support the Line of Balance reviews.
- Ensure the availability of Components to support the Plan.
- Liaise with Quality regarding non-conformances and FAI's and maintain work order schedules accordingly.
YOUR KEY SKILLS:
• Knowledge of Production planning fundamentals (MRP2 principles, e.g. APICS)
• Knowledge of problem solving and continuous improvement tools (LEAN)
• Familiar with ERP usage
• Knowledge of Production process flow
• Knowledge of Messier-Bugatti-Dowty's Quality System
• Interpersonal skills (including working effectively with others and influencing skills)
• Adaptability (able to respond flexibly to changing circumstances, aligns own actions with the changing needs of the business)
If you are interested in the role please contact Lisa Franklin on 07384540013 or email email@example.com
C4S Search connect future engineering talent with leading engineering business and are always keen to hear from Engineers from all backgrounds.